Tuesday, 7 May 2013

26 Weeks. Time is flying!

How far along: 26 weeks 2 days
Baby updates: Baby Boy is about 15 inches and probably about 2 lbs! He has doubled in weight over the past 4 weeks!  He can now recognize mine and Lanie's voices.  How sweet.
Momma updates:  I'm still feeling well.  I had lots of Braxton Hicks contractions last week and had to go see the doctor but thankfully nothing is happening.   I seem to be having less so far this week and I am thankful.  They don't really hurt but are just uncomfortable and a little disconcerting when I have so many. 
Things I miss: Sleeping comfortably and not getting up 5 times a night to go to the restroom.
Cravings: Nothing too specific...there have been a few days when I've really wanted a cheeseburger..and always chocolate.
Weight:  +17lbs! And that was last week.  I seem to be growing exponentially.  I was asked this past weekend if I was sure there aren't 2 boys in there. So no more little pregnant belly for me.
Best moments of the week:  My sister in law, Mariruth got married on Saturday!  That was a sweet time even through all the rain! Also continuing to feel my boy move around is just my favorite thing.  Its hard to believe that his due date is in less than 14 weeks! Can not WAIT to meet him.


The Brittons with the Van Hals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment